Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Adventures in Kinderland!

Last week we met up with a couple of mom's in my mommy's group.  We played at Kinderland Cafe.  It was our first time to go & it was pretty fun!  I think Jarrett loved all the balls to play in.
 Me & J playing in the balls:
 This is sorta what the inside looks like.  A big open play space for the kiddies & then a big ball pit & jungle gym area:
 This is Sarah & her two sweet boys Jack & Will:
 And, this is the "other" Bonnie in our group.  It's so weird to hear people talk or address another "Bonnie" because I don't hear my name that often!  She is so sweet & this is her little boy Seamus.  (not sure I spelled his name right?)
 S & J hangin' out:
 Okay, out of ALL the toys in this place, he was OBSESSED with this vacuum cleaner!  Two little girls tried to take it away from him & he started to hyperventilate!  (I may or may not have bought him this Playskool Dusty the Talking Vacuum on sale at Toys R Us a couple days later ;) I think he is obsessed with cleaning supplies right now.  Hopefully this is a character trait that will stick!  Ha!
 All of the boys playing & having fun:

Jarrett is wearing the Monster shirt I made him!  I love it & think it turned out so cute.  I've been sewing a bit more lately & I'm getting together with my crafting buddy Angie this Friday to sew again.  Got a few projects I want to work on.  But, things have been SO busy lately with work & when I get home I'm so tired & all of my energy is going to TRYING to get things done & spending quality time with Jarrett.  I think that is one of the biggest things I struggle with - trying to get EVERYTHING done I want & need to. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a really fun time. That's so cute he was playing with the vaccuum! The pictures of him sitting in the ball pit are so cute!

    By the way, I love that color pink on you...so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw..looks like he had so muh fun! we have one of those little places,ireally need to suck it up and get over all the germs..lol..and take t-a!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, how do you do your pictures like that? How do you get multiple pictures in one line? So you'll have four or five pictures all right next to each other...or four photos in a square arrangement? Do you use blogger or some other application? =) I always love the way it looks!!

    ReplyDelete