Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blog Day of Silence for Summer's Daddy

I cannot begin to imagine what this sweet girl has gone through in these past few weeks. Nobody deserves to be put through everything she has in such a short amount of time, especially our Summer. Please pray for her & her family as they remember Daddy Butch.

I also have another prayer request. Please pray for Jarrett's babysitter, Mila. She wasn't feeling well this morning & then started throwing up a lot of blood. 911 was called & she was taken to the hospital by ambulance. I don't know what we would do without this woman. She has become like a part of our family & I couldn't ask for anyone better to be watching my baby. She is such a blessing our lives. Please pray that she will be okay & it is nothing serious.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment