Friday, July 30, 2010

Weight Watchers "Check-In"

So, I met with the girls again yesterday. We didn't meet last week b/c one of the girls had family in town. BUT... I lost 5 more lbs.! So far, I've lost about 7 lbs. since starting Weight Watchers 3 weeks ago. I'm pretty proud of myself. I also finally mustered up the courage, strength & energy to drag my butt to the gym tonight. I went for the first time in YEARS. I did 50 minutes of cardio & burned 420 calories. I've just gotta keep this up & stay motivated. It felt good to be back in the gym. I got off work at 5:00, came home & played with Jarrett a while, fed him, got him to bed by 8:00 & then got to the gym by 8:20-ish & was home by 9:30. I would like to go at least 3-4 nights a week & I'm hoping I can get Jarrett to bed by 7:30-8:00 every night. Sometimes it just doesn't feel like there are enough hours in the day to get everything done!

I thought I would share a few things I love to eat while on Weight Watchers.

South Beach Diet Peanut Butter Cereal Bars = 3 points
(My mom got me hooked on these. I eat one almost every morning for breakfast)
DiGiorno 200 Calorie Pizza = 5 points
(this is so good when craving pizza & it tastes GREAT!)
Coke Zero = 0 points
(I drink 1 or 2 of these a day. It doesn't tastes so "diety" & I love it)
1 cup of Edy's Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt = 4 points
(Soooo good! And, sometimes I add strawberries with a little Splenda for 1 point extra or 2 tbsp. of Hershey's Syrup is 2 points. If you get sugar free, I'm sure it would be less - Yummy)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! Keep it up girl! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! You're doing great! I'll have to try the ice cream... looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 lbs is awesome!! keep it up!

    i really want to try that pizza now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!!!

    Those Digiorno pizza's look great! I'm pregnant and have been craving pizza lately - even though I can't "diet", I'm still trying to eat carefully - I might have to find one of those! Thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete