Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A little of this & a little of that

Well, I thought I would post a little bit of an update on how I'm doing on Weight Watchers since it has been about a month since I started. Honestly, I could be doing better...but I could be doing worse. I am usually very, very good during the weekdays & the weekends are what kill me. But, I have been doing a LOT better than the things I used to eat. I know the key is to keep the temptations out of my house. That is MAJOR with me. If it is around, I will eat it. Especially anything chocolate. I'm really afraid to weigh myself b/c I don't want to get discouraged. So, I'm not sure how much weight I've lost. I might just wait a little longer. But, my pants are feeling a tiny bit loser!

Here is me at work with one of my fav snacks. The Orville's 100 calorie individual mini bags of popcorn. Only 1 point!


I have also joined:

I have only been twice & each time I did 30 minutes on the elliptical. I bought the new Britney Spears CD "Circus" & put it on my ipod today. I don't know what it is about Britney, but that girl pumps me up to workout. Most of her songs are upbeat & fast tempo & I love it! Jason's Aunt & Uncle are also members of Gold's Gym & his uncle used to be a personal trainer. He is supposed to meet us at the gym sometime soon to help us set up a routine. I really, really wish I had a girlfriend in Las Vegas to workout with...it kinda sucks sometimes b/c I really haven't made many friends here at all.

I know I have it in me to get back into the gym & fitness. I once was a gym rat! It is just going to take quite a bit of time for me to get back there. It is really hard for me right now to gather up the energy to go. But, I remember how good I USED to feel after I worked out & how good I used to feel about myself & the way I looked. I know I might not look exactly the same as I used to, but I would love to get back into better shape. Here are a couple old Halloween pics from around 2000. But, I want my abs to look like this again! It's been over 8 years since I looked like this. I don't expect major results overnight :P






Okay, change of subject!





I love looking at house floorplans & designs. I would love to be able to build my dream home someday, but Jason thinks that is dumb b/c the market is so low & there are so many vacant houses out there b/c of the economy. But, a girl can always dream. Here are a few of my FAVORITE houseplans:







This house is much bigger, but I just love it!




This is the site where I found these plans. When I'm really bored, I'll just look through them!

http://www.dreamhomesource.com

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the 1st and 2nd houses! I like to dream, too!

    Great job on doing good on WW. I've been trying to watch what I eat, but I'm failing miserably. BUT, I'm doing better in the gym! Girl, I've never had abs or any muscle tone - so I'm jealous of those pictures! Even if they are from 2000! :O)

    Oh, and I workout alone too. Sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to look at houses for sale, too! we own our house and I think we need a bigger one, but J says we need to stay put. But hey it never hurts to look.

    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ON WW!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're doing great on your diet and congrats on joining a gym!!

    You looked great in 2000! I would love to look like that! :)

    Those are some pretty houses and cool house plans... wish I could afford something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at you!! Those are quite the motivation pictures, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete