Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Delivery

My soul sister Angie came by my work last week at closing & was so excited b/c she said our friend Kelly found out what she was having that day.  Kelly, Angie & I all have boys around the same age & we are all really close.  I've said before... I'm SO Thankful for the wonderful friends I've made here in Vegas.  I don't know what I would without them!  Anyways, Kelly had gone to her doctor's appointment by herself & didn't want to find out without her hubby.  So, she had the nurse put the ultrasound picture in an envelope, seal it & Kelly delivered the results to Angie.   Angie & I were the only ones that knew what Kelly was having & we got to baking a gender reveal cake!  I know her little boy Deegan loves Elmo, so I thought of the cake saying "Elmo says Boy or Girl?"  Angie decorated it & our colors didn't turn out perfect (probably my fault, ha!), but I still think it looked really cute!  We didn't get finished with the cake until around 10:00-10:30 PM & I wish we could've finished it sooner b/c Kelly wanted to cut into the cake over Skype with her family & hubby that night.  Kelly had to go to bed, but Angie & I still went & made "The Delivery" of the cake ;)  Kel asked us to leave it in her hubby's car, so that's what we did!
 
And, with Kelly's permission, she said I could post the reveal video!  Watch below to see if she will be having a BOY OR GIRL!?!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, how fun!!! The cake turned out really cute! And congrats to your friend on a baby boy! :)

    ReplyDelete