Monday, June 13, 2011

Pics of my sweet pea

My BFF is a rep for Kelly's Kids & she sent me 2 really cute little bubbles for Jarrett to wear for the summer.  I took him out in the backyard yesterday & got a few pictures of him.  These are some of my favorite!  I'm also trying to learn how to use Photoshop a little bit.  It is confusing to me!  But, I still thought I got some pretty good pictures.  Jarrett makes the funniest faces sometimes & he cracks me up.  I love this kid.
 Kisses!!!
 
 Jason & I got to go on a date night Friday.  It was fun for just the two of us to get out.  We need to spend more quality time with just each other.  We saw the new X-men movie & it was great!  I also want to see Super 8.  I heard that movie was really good.  Hope everyone is doing well.  Trying to have time to blog, but its been hard lately.  Thank you for all the prayers!

5 comments:

  1. aw! those pics are so good..he's tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with pictures :) He does make cute face for sure . . and love the little bubble suits too! Glad you guys got a date night in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pictures turned out cute!!! good job in the photoshop! yay for date night! glad you guys some some special time together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie!
    I think you take great pictures...they always look so nice :) And Jarrett is so darn cute! I always get a kick out of pictures of him...he has the cutest smile and expressions!
    Hope things are getting better for you with things. I think of you often sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some really cute pics - they really let his personality shine through! And those outfits are adorable - Cannon is always wearing those - love them!

    Thats great about your date night - we defintely need to make that effort too....so important! :)

    ReplyDelete