Sunday, April 17, 2011

I love it when friends from home visit Vegas!

It is really hard moving away from your home ~ especially almost across the country!  I was so excited when I found out my BEST guy friend in the whole world & his wife were going to be visiting Vegas.  My friend Sampson has always been there for me & I love him & his wife so much! They are 2 of the nicest people I know & have 2 beautiful kiddos (Bella & Javi) whom I have never met before.  I'm really glad they got to meet Lil' J!  I hope someday we can get our kids together.  I met up with them yesterday at The Cosmopolitan & Planet Hollywood.  It was so good to see faces from back home.  I miss my friends & family so much!  But, I'm also thankful for making good, new friends in Vegas :)

Sampson has lost almost 150 lbs. & I haven't seen him in a few years.  He looks AMAZING!!!  Here is Samp holding Jarrett & moi:
 Sampson & Tiff posing with a Vegas showgirl & Samp holding Lil' J:
 Me & Jarrett in front of the pool at Planet Hollywood & a group picture:
I also saw these guys standing outside Planet Hollywood when I was crossing the street to go back to The Cosmopolitan.  I had to take a picture b/c I thought it was so funny!
 
Thanks for making time to see me Samp & Tiff!  Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Why did I not know you lived in Vegas?! We're coming in June for my 30th bday! Any tips for a Vegas virgin??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those guys are in a movie!!! They were in "The Hangover" and were (are) probably shooting the sequel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a good time with your friends. Great pictures :)
    ps...The Hangover guys were funny standing there!

    ReplyDelete