Friday, April 1, 2011

15 month check-up

I know I have been horrible about updating my blog lately.  I just haven't had time & I've been so tired!  Yesterday Jarrett had his 15 month check-up & today I had a doctor's check-up.  It seems like we are always on the go lately.  

At Jarrett's 15 month check-up he weighed in at 24.9 lbs. & was 30.5 inches long.  He also got 3 more shots, but was such a trooper!  The doctor still heard wheezing in Jarrett's chest.  He finally DID say that he has asthma.  He told us to continue to give him the breathing treatments EVERY day & not to stop.  Especially during this allergy season.  We are really praying that he will grow out of his breathing problems.  Other than that, he is doing great!

I took Jarrett outside in front of our house yesterday & took a few pictures of him.  My BFF Kristin handed me down this cute little Easter outfit.  I thought it was so adorable!
Hope everyone has a good weekend!  Back to work tomorrow for me!

3 comments:

  1. big boy..yay!!

    ugh..i have asthma and hate it..ick!!!

    he looks so precious in that outfit..omg..i could eat him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie!

    Sorry to hear Jarrett has asthma, but sounds like you are doing everything you can to keep it under control. I too hope he grows out of it and it'll be gone for good!

    The pictures you took are so darn cute! Jarrett is so cute and his smile is just adorable!

    I hope your new job is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the easter outfit!

    And can I just say I always knew Jamie was tall, but at barely 8 mos he already clocks in at 29ish inches long. When I saw Jarrett is 30.5 at 15 months I almost died, they're almost the same height!

    ReplyDelete