Friday, January 14, 2011

ONE Year Check-Up

Jarrett had his 1-year check-up this morning. Here are his stats:

At 13 months:

your child is 23.3 pounds, and that is at the 45th percentile for weight.

your child is 31 inches, and that is at the 68th percentile for height.

you can calculate your childs stats HERE

The doctor took him off the Zyrtec & put him back on Singulair. She said he is just prone to having allergies really bad. We will also continue the Budesonide breathing treatments once every day. But, she heard NO wheezing in his chest - PRAISE THE LORD! Lil' J had 2 shots & was a champ :) He also had a yeast infection & she gave us a prescription for that. I think it was because of all the antibiotics he was taking. :(



In other news, I've had a really bad week at my job. It is not fun working at a job that you don't feel comfortable in & are miserable going there every day. Please pray for me & that the Lord will lead me to the right place in the future, whether it is to stay here or look for a new job. I am really struggling right now & could use some prayers! If we were financially able to have me stay home right now we would, but were not. We have to pay off debt & we have lots of bills to pay. I have to work! I don't want to lose my job, but I'm not happy. Anyways, enough rambling. I'll be working lots of overtime these next few weeks. I'm sorry for slacking on commenting on other blogs lately. I just haven't had time & I hope everyone understands. Thank you for all the support! <3 Bon
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you're dealing with a bad job situation. I have been there. I know God will provide for you like he has for us. Love you.

    ReplyDelete