Monday, December 27, 2010

Family

I had a little fun editing our photos in Picnik. I made a Christmas Collage out of each of our family pictures. I hope you like them too! These pictures were taken after service last Sunday. It was a beautiful Arkansas day!

(Left to Right) Terence, Connor, Becky, Nannie Sue, Nana, Poppy, Bonnie, Jarrett & Jason:

Nana & Poppy with their grandsons:

Twinkies with our boys. I love my sister so much. I don't know if I could survive without her in my life. It is such a blessing that we have boys so close in age.

The butter to our bread (our husbands). Terence w/Connor & Jason w/Jarrett:
Me & my sister's family. Each a family of THREE this year!

I love this picture b/c it represents all 4 generations that were at church that morning. My Nannie is going to put it in her local paper:

Okay, I still have a lot more photos to come! Check out Jarrett's Birthday pictures below! I'm dreading having to go back to work tomorrow. Having a week off & being able to spend the entire time with my baby has been wonderful. Hope you all have a great week!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. great pictures! picnik, you said? i will have to play around a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy, lesen jetzt dieses Schreiben in diesem Blog Community und mochte genießen Sie Beitrag mit große Informationen !
    Good Work , Good Night und auch frohe Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr 2011! Ich entschuldige mich für meine bad Deutsch!

    ReplyDelete