Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sweet Angel Face

Look how sweet & innocent this little face is. I had to take a couple of pictures of Jarrett & his daddy last night. Jarrett seems so content to fall asleep in his Daddy's arms.
Daddy & little J-bug.
I've been watching "Prison Break" on instant Netflix & I'm on season 2. It is a pretty good show. Wentworth Miller is such a hottie! I have 2 more seasons of this & then I think I'm going to watch "The Good Wife". My mom said that was her favorite show last season. My mom has great tastes in TV shows ;)

Anyways, while I was watching my show, Jarrett was playing in his ball house. I got up & there were balls EVERYWHERE! He is such a little stinker!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. so sweet!!!!

    hahaha..his ball house looks fun!! Your tree looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete