Sunday, November 21, 2010

11 months old!

My sweet angel is 11 months old today! I also felt a top tooth coming in this morning. He is getting so big & smart. Jarrett is wearing a size 4 diaper, 18-24 months clothes, Size 4 shoes, LOVES the movie "Monsters, Inc.", talks all the time ~ says "Mama", "Dada", "Baba" & "Nana". He is eating table food & is still drinking 3-4 bottles of formula a day, can pull up on everything & stand, but is not able to walk by himself yet & has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. I feel so blessed to be the mommy of this gorgeous boy.
Look at those curls :)
Mr. Cheezer:
I took this photo this morning while he was watching "Monsters, Inc." I had to post it b/c I think the look on his face is so funny!

I also finished putting up Christmas decorations. I put this garland on my buffet table:
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Wow, he is getting SO big. I love that our boys are so similar in age age, it's really fun to see other mom's like you w/ their boys (even if it's just on the internet :) We just saw Sam's top two teeth about to come through yesterday. We're hoping they break through tonight or tomorrow, as he gets pretty sad until that happens...poor teethers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his little striped outfit and those curls . . so sweet! I can't believe how close the boys all are to being 1. Where did a year go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable! I love his little outfit and your Christmas decorations are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 11 months bday :) He is such a cutie - and wow - a BIG boy!!! 18-24 month clothing already??? Thats like my daughter - she's been in 4T & 5T for awhile now and she just turned 3.....crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!!! HE IS TOO SWEET..ah..the curls..precious,precious!!!


    Your garland looks perfect..so homey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a little cutie!! love that smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How is he 11 months old?!? Say it isn't so!!

    His hair looks blondish in these pictures. Is it more blond or red? Doesn't matter. He is truly such a beautiful little boy! Is he having a hard time teething?

    ReplyDelete