Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Having a Ball!

We got Jarrett a ball pit with the Trick-or-Treat $ Nana & Poppy got him. They've had one kind of like this at other events we've gone to with our Mommy's group & Jarrett really liked it. He was entertained with this for a good 45 minutes & that's an accomplishment!
"I like it Mama!"
Watching "Yo Gabba Gabba" from the pit:
I have a feeling I'm going to start finding balls all over my house & under my furniture. Also, notice how I've had to drape my curtains over the rod b/c he keeps yanking on them!
Is it Friday yet?
<span class=

4 comments:

  1. omg!! that is soo cute!!
    lucky baby boy!!

    T-A has a car with balls in it at her papaw & mamaw's! I need to bring it home..lol..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! My nephews have a ball pit and they love it! Hope you are having a great week.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, the ball pit is cute---but that Baby J in his Halloween costume is adorable!

    ...and, I've been meaning to tell you that I think about Jarrett every time I see a certain commercial. I don't know if you've seen it, but around here, we love it, and it makes me think of your little guy...when he had less hair. It is the HP commercial for some picture sending/printing thing. There's a baby in a walker that just zoooooooms all over. It's so cute & the song playing is the "I've got a brand new pair of roller skates..." song.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can buy ball pits for your house?! Umm....we need one.

    ReplyDelete