Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jarrett attends his friend Sophia's 1st Birthday party!

We had a really fun day today. I got to see a lot of my mommy friends & then we went to have dinner at Jason's family's house. It was a fun-filled day & Jarrett is tuckered out!

Jason took a pic of me & Jarrett before we left for the party. It was at a really pretty park & Vegas was actually expecting isolated thunderstorms today! CRAZY. Luckily, the weather Gods were looking out for little Sophia & her Birthday party. It turned out to be a lovely day.
Jarrett all ready for the party!
Me & my little pumpkin. His smile melts my heart :)
His hair is looking red-ish still. I think in person it is a golden color. I put a little bit of hair gel in it to hold down those crazy curls he is getting!
This is the Birthday Girl Sophia. Isn't she beautiful?
And, here is her sweet mama Anna. Both beautiful girls!
Sophia chowin' down on some B-day cake!
I thought this was a really good idea. Anna had a blow-up pool at the party filled with play balls. The babies enjoyed playing in it. I don't think Jarrett knew what to think of it!
We got to see our good friends Kelly & Deegan. Deegan is Jarrett's little buddy. We love them both :)
Jarrett & Deegan hangin' out.
We had a fun weekend, hope you did too! Next weekend we plan on going to the pumpkin patch. I hope it is fun!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. oh..how fun!!!!

    he is just getting cuter everytime i see a pic of him..sheesh..embrace those sweet curls!!!

    you look great!!

    she is a cutie..and that pool is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie!
    Love the picture of you and Jarrett! It's so cute ;)
    Glad you had a fun weekend! I bet you are excited to go to the pumpkin patch next weekend. I hope you guys have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for coming!! it was so nice seeing the 2 of you! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pics of you and Jarrett and SO good! love the big smiles and you look great! :) sounded like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie...love the red hair, it seems to match his little personality! And the picture in the balls made me laugh...kind of a WTF look. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so adorable! I swear he gets cuter in every single post!

    And Bonnie you look great!! Are you still doing WW? Whatever you are doing is paying off. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just surfing the net and came across you web page, very cute pictures. I especially like the one of the boy in the pool of colored balls.

    ReplyDelete