Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A night at the Forum Shops


Tonight I took Kristin & Nate to the Forums shops at Caesar's Palace. This is one of my favorite places in Las Vegas. The shops are all indoors & it is so beautiful to walk around!

Krissy & Nate standing in front of the huge fish tank:
Krissy, Jarrett & Moi. Dang, I look white!
Jarrett in front of the fishies:
He didn't like it when the statues came alive. They scared him!
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory. I gave Jarrett a few of my black beans smashed up. He really liked them ;)
Nate doing serious business on this trip...with his beautiful wifey!
Me & lil' J at Cheesecake Factory:
I guess that about sums up our night. I'm so worn out & tired. I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to commenting on many blogs lately. I haven't been feeling very good, but hopefully I'll catch up eventually. I've been tagged by 2 bloggers (Julie & Andrea). I promise that I hope to get to those posts soon! Just gotta catch up with a few things & then I can sit down & THINK, ha ha!

Hope everyone had a great weekend & Monday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the shops at Caesar's!! Best shopping ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, it has been way too long since I have visited your blog and I’m so sorry! It has been one hectic summer that seems to be continuing into the fall.

    You look fabulous and I cannot believe how big Jarrett is! He is a cutie. The Forum Shops were so much fun when I was in Vegas and I’m glad you guys had a nice time. Cheesecake Factory is always so delicious!

    ReplyDelete