Thursday, September 23, 2010

I was Tagged & finally gettin' around to it!

Sorry girls, this has taken me a while to respond! But, Julie @ Brown Eyed Belle & Andrea @ My Chihuahua Bites both tagged me in this fun little blogging game. I get to answer eight questions each from Julie & Andrea, and then I’ll tag eight people with eight questions of my own.

Questions from Julie:
1. Favorite flower?
Tulips! Here is a picture of my beautiful mama in a tulip garden:
2. Favorite color combination?
I love the colors in this picture. I love turquoise blue & browns together. And, I love red, yellows & golds:
3. Favorite celebrity couple?
Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner! I love them together:
4. Your theme song?
"Why Don't You & I" by Santana. This is one of the first songs Jason & I listened to when we began dating. Every time I hear it, it brings me back to those first few weeks of when we met. I love it!
(click below to listen to the song)
5. Favorite 'I've had a terrible day' food?
Chilis Molten Lava Cake...MMMMMMM
6. Lipstick, lip gloss or both?
I'm a chapstick girl!
7. Favorite magazine?
LUCKY
8. Favorite thing about fall?
The cooler weather (definitely!) I'm looking forward to taking Jarrett to the Pumpkin Patch. Fall & Christmas time are my favorite times of the year!

Questions from Andrea:
  1. What do you miss most about your pre-children life, if anything?
  2. I miss getting out of my house a lot sooner in the mornings, I miss going shopping for groceries without having to worry about someone crying if I take too long, I miss sleeping in on the weekends... but, this little guy is ALL worth it to me. He is my sun, my moon, my star - my EVERYTHING!
  1. What advice would you give moms-to-be or those thinking about becoming moms?
  2. Get all the sleep you can now & enjoy the time you have with your hunny, b/c once you have a baby your life does forever change. Also, make sure you are financially ready for a baby. Baby's need a LOT of stuff! Formula, diapers, daycare, etc. is all very expensive. There is nothing like the bond between a mom & her baby though & babies are such a gift from God. We are SO thankful for ours.
  3. If you won $8 million in the lottery, how would you spend the money?
  4. Paying off Jarrett's medical debt.of almost $2K & other debts. Getting the A/C fixed in the SUV. Heck, with 8M I could probably buy a new car, but having enough money to fix the SUV's A/C would be awesome. We would pay off our house. Debt lingers around us too much lately & I want it to go away! I feel like we live paycheck to paycheck after working so hard & we don't have much to show for it. I hope we will move up in life & with our jobs & we will make more money someday so we won't have to worry so much.
  5. If you had the talent and training for any profession, what would your chosen profession be?
  6. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a Fashion Designer. I loved to draw in High School & I used to know how to sew. I need a refresher!
  7. If you could compete in any reality show, what would it be?
  8. Probably The Biggest Loser. I would love for Jillian to push me to perfection! She would be exactly the motivation I need!
  9. If you could pick any celebrity to be your BFF, who would it be?
  10. Jessica Simpson b/c I think we would get along fine. We're both a little blonde & ADD!
  11. Let’s say you got invited to the Academy Awards. You get to choose any designer to dress you. Who would it be and why?
  12. Versace. Because his dresses are AMAZING!
  13. What have you gained by blogging?
  14. I have met so many new friends through blogging. There are so many people inviting others in to read their story of "life". I started blogging to keep in touch with my family, but it has become so much more. It's sort of a hobby now & it also keeps a record of pictures & things going on in our life as Jarrett is growing up.
Okay, so here are my 8 questions:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? IF NOT, HOW DID YOUR PARENTS COME UP WITH YOUR NAME?
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
3. WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
4. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
5. DO YOU LIKE PETS? HAVE YOU ANY?
6. HAVE YOU EVER MET A FAMOUS PERSON?
7. SHARE WITH US TWO TRUTHS AND ONE LIE ABOUT YOUR SELF.
8. WHAT WOULD YOUR DREAM HOUSE BE LIKE?

I'M TAGGING!!!

HAVE FUN GIRLS! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading all of your answers Bonnie! It's always so fun getting to know more stuff about my friends ;)
    I hope you have a great day!

    PS--did you ever get the info. I sent about the Pumpkin Patches, etc.? I have been so busy I don't know whether I'm coming or going these days...and I can't remember if you got it or not. I hope you did :) If not, I can re-send it. Have a great day sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED reading your answers..hehe!

    I have a story behind that song too...haha..it involves dancing around a Mustang..BAHAHHAAH!

    I'll prob do this tonight..but I may still your questions Cause I don't have time to make up any good ones :)

    ReplyDelete