Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A few (wedding) shows I've been obsessed with lately

I've really gotten into all these wedding shows!

Here are a few of my favs:

"My Fair Wedding with David Tutera" - WE Channel
Have you seen this show!? I mean, dang...I wish he could've designed my wedding. I could've gathered together some fake flowers, a few cans of spray paint & a hand-me-down dress to spill out my plea for him to make me an insane wedding! This guys design style is top-notch. I love him & I want him to plan a wedding for me & my hubby to re-new our vows b/c our first wedding was so low-key. That would probably never happen in a million years, but a girl can dream.

"Platinum Weddings" - WE Channel
I love to watch all of these insanely rich people spend an insane amount of money on a party that will last one night! They could've bought a mansion for that amount of money. (but, they probably already have one or two) The bling is out there & these brides are spoiled rotten!
I love it.
There is a new show coming on soon called "Platinum Babies". Yeah, can't wait to watch that!

"Say Yes to the Dress" - TLC
This show really is one of my favs. I think it comes from playing dress up as a child & dreaming about Cinderella & the big princess gowns. You know, every girl has those dress-up fantasies. Especially when their a kid! Well, these real life women get to go into one of the world's top Bridal stores in the country & pick out their dream gown. Most of the time price doesn't matter, but every once in a while you'll get a snippy mother who is to old fashioned to fork out $3K on her daughters prized dress. Then the daughter walks out of the shop empty handed. But, HEY! It was still fun playing dress up in them, right!?

"4 Weddings" - TLC
It starts out with "Four brides have agreed to attend - and score - each other's weddings. They'll be judging the food, dresses, venues and their overall experiences. The bride whose wedding rates the best wins a fabulous, a five-star honeymoon."

And it always ends with "My wedding should've won b/c blah, blah, blah!!!" But, I still watch the show when I'm REALLY bored.


CHECK OUT THE VIDEO OF JARRETT BELOW! HE IS SO PRECIOUS! AND, I STILL WANT INFO ABOUT ALL THIS P90X STUFF! THANKS :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love wedding shows too. Especially "Say Yes To The Dress". My hubby gets mad saying "I don't know why you watch these shows! You're already married!" They just don't understand. Glad your little munchkin is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not gonna lie LOVE these shows! Esp Say Yes to the Dress and 4 Weddings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE "Say Yes to the Dress"! It is seriously addicting! AHHHH! Lucy and Penny will be napping and I will keep telling myself to get something done (or nap myself) then like 4 episodes later I'm still glued! ahahah!

    Those Pnina dresses kill me. Ugh. I mean really?

    ReplyDelete