Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4 months old

My boy is 4 months old today! I can't believe how big he is getting. Time sure is flying. Nobody could've ever prepared me for being a mom, but Jarrett is the best gift God has ever given me. I love him more every day & I'm so thankful to have a healthy baby boy. He has his 4 month check-up next Thursday, so I'll update then on his stats. Jarrett is becoming so social lately! He loves to jabber on & on with his "baby talk". We think he is definitely teething b/c he wants to stick everything in his mouth & is drooling like crazy. Thanks for the advice on his teething. I want to get some of those Sassy teething feeders. Today he ate his first solid food. I didn't get any pictures of it, b/c his babysitter gave it to him, but I'm sure he'll eat plenty more & I'll get pics! He had carrots...and lets just say I got to clean up the aftermath of his first solid food ;) Orange poop is awesome!

Here are a few shots I took when we got home today :)







And, please don't forget to enter my first GIVEAWAY!! The lovely people at CSN Stores are letting me do a giveaway for a $35 gift code to use at any of their stores! I have my eye on the CloudB Twilight Sea Turtle . Doesn't it look so cool? I think Jarrett would love it! CSN Stores has so many cool things you can buy - furniture, home decor, housewares, stuff for baby & kids & pets. You could win $35 to spend any way you like! Just go read the rules & ENTER HERE!


Photobucket

1 comment: