Sunday, March 14, 2010

3 month check up

Jarrett had his 3 month check-up on Friday. He got 2 shots & weighed in at 12 pounds, 12 ounces & was 23 inches long. He is in the 50% of weight, height & his head measurement. I think that means he is just about perfect! He has been sleeping so much better during the week, but I think he gets a little off his schedule on the weekends. He usually falls asleep somewhere between 7:30-9:00 P.M. & wakes up around 6:00-6:30 A.M. He is drinking 3 to 4 8-ounce bottles of formula a day & drinks a 2-ounce apple juice/2-ounce water bottle once a day after his bath. He is wearing 3-6 month clothing. He is smiling & talking more & more every day. I can't wait to see how his personality develops & how he grows to be a wonderful little boy. Jason & I love him so much. He is our little sugar booger! (my papa called my nannie that :)


Hope ya'll are having a good weekend!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable. Glad he is getting into a routine and it sounds like he is doing awesome on sleeping....that is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been 3 months! glad is he sleeping at night well!

    ReplyDelete