Friday, February 12, 2010

Visit with Family

First of all, for a Jarrett update. He had his 2 month shots today & has been a little grouchy. He weighed around 11 lbs. His pediatrician sent us to see a cardiologist because she thought he had a heart murmur. We had that appointment first this morning, then his 2-month check-up. The heart murmur is very minor & the doctor does not see any reason to be alarmed by it. He is a perfectly healthy boy! We go back to see him in 4 months. At the cardiologist Jarrett weighed 10 lbs. 13 ounces & at the pediatrician he weighed 11 lbs. 2 ounces, so I'm not sure which one to believe. But, the scale at the cardiologist was digital. Does that make a difference?

My poor sister is ready to have her baby any day now. We can't wait to meet baby Connor & get our boys together. I'm just so excited we are going to have boys so close in age. I just wish we lived closer to each other. I know her & Terence are going to make great parents to this little baby boy.

Now, on to a bunch of pictures from our travels home! Sorry for the picture overload. They are all so good, I have problems trying to decide which ones to post. We had such a great trip home & Jarrett did so well traveling. My mom is sick now & my throat is kind of sore, so lets pray that Jarrett doesn't get sick too. I go back to work on Tuesday, so I can't get sick!

My sweet Nannie & Jarrett:




I love him.


My cousin Lindsey & Jarrett. I can't believe how this girl has grown. I remember her when she was the size of Jarrett!

My mom & Jarrett:

He finally got to meet his Poppa! (I have to note that I think his Poppa is pretty smitten with this little boy) If you have seen the movie "UP", you might think this is cute...my dad kept saying "I just met my grandson & I LOVE HIM" (In the voice of Dug the dog) Haha!:


My Aunt Karli:

My Papa's good friend Leonard holding my Papa's namesake (Coleman):


I had to throw this picture in here. When we pulled up to my Nannie's house after church, there were TWELVE deer out in the field on her farm!


A few random pictures of my little monkey in a good mood. I love it when he is so happy & content.





We had a nice visit with Jason's dad's family. It was so great to see his Granny b/c she isn't doing very well. She is pretty sick with cancer, so we are so thankful she got to meet Jarrett. His brother, Hillary & their son Dylan all were there too. Dylan is so adorable & we love them all so much!








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun trip!!

    He is SO adorable Bonnie!

    Praying your first week back at work goes well =)

    ReplyDelete