Thursday, February 4, 2010

CrAzY eYeS & Going MIA!

I am flying home TODAY until next Wednesday. I am going home to Arkansas! Please pray that Jarrett & I have a safe flight. I'm a little nervous flying with a 6-week old, but I'm sure everything will be fine. My daddy has never seen Jarrett & a lot of my family. Also, Jason's granny isn't doing well & we'd like for her to see him too. I'm excited to spend time with all of my family & friends before I have to start back at work & Lord only knows when I'll have more vacation time. I probably won't be able to blog while gone for the next week, but I'll have plenty of pics with the FAM to post when I get back!

Here are a few pics of Jarrett giving "crazy eyes". I love it when he gives me these silly looks! He is growing so much every day & we love him so much. It is so neat to see him be more aware of his surroundings & he is starting to make little noises & hear his voice. We love him SOOOOOO much!

Like father...


Like son!







CATCH UP WITH YA'LL WHEN I GET BACK!!! <3 <3 <3
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Enjoy your family!!! I hope he gives some people on the plane "Crazy Eyes!" HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great time in Arkansas!! (my husband is from there!) Everyone is going to love seeing him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck! I would be scared to death to fly with Olivia even right now. Have fun with the family! Love those crazy eyes, he cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fun & safe trip!

    It's so funny when baby's give you crazy eyes! It cracks me up every time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this today and thought about you - since you've posted a few times about stretch marks...or was that becky? LOL

    http://astore.amazon.com/itstri-20/detail/B000V1GPL6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a safe trip! Those pictures are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a safe trip home!! I know you will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you here in AR or are you "stuck" here in AR? All this snow and thought about you. Hope you are able to have safe and nonstressful travels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck going back to work on Monday!!! I will be thinking of you!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. DYING over those crazy eyes. So funny! I had that exact Boppy cover. Sigh. Memories...Did you get your scarf btw? : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got an award for you on my blog. Hope you have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete