Monday, November 2, 2009

The Date is Set

January 5, 2010 is when I am set to be induced to have Jarrett. My doctor told me to pick a date the first week of January to be induced so my mom & nannie could buy plane tickets to be here. SO, that is the date! (if he doesn't come earlier)

I haven't had internet for a couple of days because we have been moving into our house. Man, am I sore today. My feet hurt so bad last night, but I'm glad to be in our house. We still don't have appliances & I'm fixing to leave work to see if the construction is completely done this time. They were still working today.

I hope ya'll had a fun & Happy Halloween!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy.

    I gave you a blog award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved being able to pick a date and go in for induction.

    Both kids were induction babies...they didn't want to make an apperance...HEee!

    Best wishes to you & the rest of your pregnancy...take it easy during the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting that a date has been picked. I feel like it will be here so soon. I'm glad you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO, congrats on setting the date. That is my husbands youngeset daughters bday too!
    The time will fly by!!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!
    This is awesome and scary at the same time!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwww, that's great. It's getting close! So exciting! Makes me want #2. Ah ha

    ReplyDelete