Friday, September 25, 2009

More Fall Office Decor

We put up more fall decor in our office today. I think our office is starting to resemble a kindergarten classroom :) It makes it festive though! I am so ready for it to cool off in Vegas. It is supposed to be in the 100's this weekend, BUT it is going to be in the 70's next Wednesday! I'm so excited! Maybe I can finally break out my maternity jeans because I'm running out of things to wear. I've bought a few long sleeved maternity tops, but it has been to hot to wear them.

My mom sent me a package of baby boy clothes for Jarrett today. I'll have to take pics & post them later. They are all so cute & it really made my day.
I don't think Jason & I have big plans for the weekend. I feel like I am coming down with a cold (even though I just got a flu shot on Wednesday) & my throat is sore. I hope ya'll have a good weekend.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of your office. That is too cool you live in Vegas!! I went a year and a half ago for my 21st and loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your office looks like fun! I would rather have an office that looked like that than plain and boring (like mine)!

    It's still been summer weather here, too, in the high 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a fun festive office! I hope your sore throat goes away soon...have a good weekend.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your office is always so festive!!! I really hope it cools off for you really soon! I cannot imagine being pregnant in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh no!! I hope you dont catch anything!! :) feel better! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the decoration sister! Even if it's not fall outside it can be fall inside right??? I am sorry you aren't feeling good....I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!! Sidder

    ReplyDelete