Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lost some info

My sister was trying to fix my blog & I lost a few things in the process. Including my 2009/2010 "Baby Momma's" list. If your expecting & want to be put back on the list let me know. I tried to remember as many as I could. I know I'm still missing some. I thought I would separate the list so I could keep up with other expecting moms.

On another note, I haven't been posting much lately b/c my boss is gone for the entire month of July. I've been the only person running our office, so I have been so busy & worn out. But, half the month is over! I'm looking forward to next week when my sister flies in on Wednesday & we find out what I'm having on Thursday (hopefully). Then, my parents will be in town that Friday. I think me & my mom are going to go register at a few places. I never get to old for needing my mommy. I really want her there to help me register for things I will NEED. I'm so excited about having my family in Vegas! I can't wait!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie--
    You're so lucky to have your family coming to Vegas. Our family is spread out all over the US, so whenever they come visit us in Vegas, I get so excited :)
    I hope the rest of the month goes good for you at work...hopefully it'll go fast for you.
    Can't wait to hear what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love registering for things! So much fun! I wish I could register for things for my birthday and Christmas! But, my stepmom seems to think that's a crazy idea! LOL Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took my mom to register with me. She helped me with registering for the things that I would actually use and how many of them I would need. Have fun!

    I'm expecting my first in September!
    http://themabreyfamily.blogspot.com/

    Have fun next week! Finding out what we were having is the one moment I will never forget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got me over there :) mom's are great at straightening us out on the needs/wants. i know my first time around i got so much stuff that i never used...

    if you ever have any questions about some piece of equipment, just ask, i have probably tried to use it :)
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for your family to come visit you either!!! And to find out what you are having!!! Your mom will be such a great help in choosing what you NEED vs what is cute and what you might want. I know I am clueless about registering for baby!! Wedding was easy: we need pots, pans, sheets, etc. Baby???? I guess all first time Moms need help? So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you find out what you are having so soon!! That's SO exciting!!!!!!!! I am thinking boy....=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS IS SO EXCITING!! :)

    Have a great weekend Bon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey lady, add me back on the Mama's list. I can't believe its already time for you to find out what you are having, the time is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love reading your sister's blog and I can't wait to keep up with you as well:)

    ReplyDelete