Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby's 1st picture



I've been asked all day how things went, so I thought I would make a post. Everything went really well. We got to see the baby & hear the heartbeat. I was very relieved when she said "there is only one in there" Not that I would hate having multiples, I just know it would be a lot to handle. I am 7 weeks, 4 days pregnant & my due date is around January 9th! Jason & I are both very excited & feel so blessed that everything is okay with the baby. I've started feeling a little more sick to my stomach, but I haven't thrown up a lot. Just a constant "nauseous" feeling. Other than that, I'm doing well & so is everyone else :) Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. AWEE!!!! IT'S SO CUTE ALREADY IT LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!!!LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad everything looks good!! Isn't it amazing to see the baby and hear the heartbeat the first time? I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!! Congrats - that is so exciting!! :)

    I just found your blog and thought I would come say hello!!! I also love your layout - it's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O-M-G! We are ONE day apart...this is crazy!!!
    my due date is Jan.10th!!!

    AH! We should be able to see baby on Thurs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting, Bonnie! I am so happy for both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww ... So glad that everything went great!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! Those are precious first pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! What an amazing sight! That must have been so wonderful to hear the heartbeat! I am so happy for you Bonnie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a BEAUTY! :) so great! I am so happy for you, congratulations! you are ALWAYS on my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations - I'm so glad that the appointment went well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie - I am friends with Kelly from Kelly's Korner. As I was going through the praises on the prayer blog, I saw someone I knew!! I wanted to say congrats on the pregnancy! You'll be a great mom.

    ReplyDelete