Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun Weekend

I went with my friend Amy & her girls to see "Hes Just Not That Into You". It was really good. I would probably see it once in the theater, but if you miss it - not a big deal. It would be a good rental. It's your typical "girl" movie. I think Ginnifer Goodwin is one of my new favorite actresses. She did such a good job! I <3 her! Then, we went to eat at Outback steakhouse. I had a grilled chicken salad with their yummy fat-free Tangy Tomato dressing. That dressing is so delish! (Of course I would like it, its ketchup based & I eat ketchup on EVERYTHING)


Today I slept in a bit, then I got up & dragged myself to the gym. Then, I went to Wal-Mart & got groceries for the week. I hate the Wal-Mart that is close to us. It seems like they never have enough cashiers working & I usually spend more time in line waiting to check-out than I do shopping. *sigh*

I hope ya'll had a good weekend! Time to go watch Desperate Housewives! Tata!

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna watch that movie before too long! It looks good!

    I watched Desperate Housewives..I am sooo over that new guy, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see that movie! I'll probably have to rent it though.. sigh. LOL

    Great job on dragging yourself to the gym! I plan on going this evening after work! Thank you so much for the comment - it made me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment, I am praying for you guys too.

    I really want to see this movie, I normally have to wait till the come out on video, i have trouble sitting still in the theater.

    ReplyDelete