Monday, November 10, 2008

More pics from Halloween

Here are a couple more pics from Halloween that I took via my phone. We went to eat at a buffet on Halloween & I took a pic of my fav co-worker "Maria"! She is so sweet. While I was at my meeting last Friday, she stayed & watched the office. When I pulled back into the office I stepped out into a pile of glass & someone had broken out her back window & stolen her daughter's backpack (thinking it was a purse). The thing is, her purse was sitting the floorboard the entire time, but the idiot didn't see it thank goodness! I just feel so bad for her though b/c she has to replace her window now. Some people have no respect & this city scares me! We're not in Kansas anymore Toto!

Listening to "Twilight" book on tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment