Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Planning a nursery....for SOMEDAY!

Well, I was reading Becky's friend Kelly's blog & she really wants a baby & told about how she wanted to decorate her nursery someday. Becky & I are posting some of the things we really like. It's always fun to look at baby stuff & dream about how you want to decorate your baby's room someday. I know God will bless us all with a baby when he is ready to give us one. We just have to be patient & let God be in control of our lives.

Okay, I've had this post saved for a while now & the only thing I'm sure about is a little girls room. I want it to be "girly" & have some kind of fairies in it. I need to think about a little boys room some more. Here are my ideas for a girls room:

I really love that brand "Little Giraffe". It looks so soft & I love the bedding! (This comes in purple too, so I think I might lean more towards purple than pink)



***EDIT - HERE IS THE PURPLE I LIKE.





I like this paint color in "Shell":
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here are some cute little Fairy accessories I like:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I like these too with the smocking at the top:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Letters with Fairies:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Bedding for when she gets older to match the other stuff...cute!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


A lot of this stuff is from The Company Store. They have really cute stuff.

Okay....gonna think about a boys room.

2 comments:

  1. I love everything you have picked out!!!! You will have a VERY cute nursery! I hope you have a little baby girl (or boy) to put it in soon!!

    ReplyDelete