Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to my friends Krissy & Jenns!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just wanted to give a "shout out" to my BFF Kristin. There is a link to her family's blog on my sidebar, "The Sullivan Children". We have been BFF's since 6th grade & Becky & I love her as if she were our own sister. Of course, we've had our ups & downs, but we always seem to make it through it & become friends again, ha! I think most friendships are like that. I think as we get older, we get more mature and learn from our mistakes. I miss her so much & it stinks to live so far away from each other! She has 3 beautiful children & is so blessed. And, I think it's a blessing to have such a good friend in my life. Here are a few OLDER pics of me & Kristin in High School & college (those were fun times b/c I always had my best friend around!) & some newer ones to. This will kind of be a Bonnie-Becky-Kristin time-line, ha! I have some older pics, but I can't find the albums right now. Maybe I'll post them at a later date. Love you Krissy!
























I also wanna say HaPpY bIrThDaY to my friend Jenns!!! (Sorry Jens, I stole this pic from your MySpace) Her Birthday was on March 8th. If ya'll haven't read her blog lately, she is hilarious! She writes about her make-up addiction, all the juicy celeb gossip & whats going on in a day to day "Jen life"....& whatever the hell else she wants to ;) I love your sense of humor Jenns & you always crack me up & make my day! Love you!

1 comment: