Saturday, January 22, 2011

I love bath time!

Jarrett LOVES bath time. It is one of his favorite times of the day. I hate taking him out of the tub because I know he loves it so much. He also loves when I spray him with the shower head. I always use it to rinse him off good :) I took a few pictures of him playing in the tub tonight. He is such a sweet boy.

This is my favorite towel of his. I got it at my baby shower. It is a little froggie & has his name on it. I think he looks so cute wrapped up in it. I want to find a hooded towel that is a monster b/c he loves monsters so much too!

All clean & ready for bed. But, I doubt that is going to happen anytime soon. He took a good nap this afternoon & we are watching "Yo Gabba Gabba" right now.

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD WEEKEND!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment