Saturday, January 29, 2011

Getting Crafty

I had so much fun tonight meeting up with a few girls from my momma's group!  We made Valentine's wreaths out of tulle & other cute stuff.  Angie has really inspired me to get a little more "crafty".  These were a lot of fun to make & now I have a really cute Valentine decoration!  

What do you think of my completed wreath?
 Me & my girlies & our wreaths.  Angie's precious little boy Gracyn had to get in the shot too.  He is so adorable:
Hope everyone has a good weekend.  I think me & Kelly might go see a movie this weekend.  We are thinking about going to see "Black Swan", but I hope its not too scary!  Anyone see the movie already & what did you think?  
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I don't think scary is how I'd describe Black Swan. Instead more like creepy. I'm glad I saw it so I know what everyone's talking about, but it isn't the type of movie I'd want to watch again.

    ReplyDelete