Sunday, December 19, 2010

MIA for a week!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be MIA until next Sunday. We made it to Arkansas in one piece & Jarrett did GREAT on the plane. We will be celebrating Jarrett's 1st Birthday this coming Tuesday at my Nannie & Papa's farm, which is also where Becky & I had our 1st Birthday when we were little. And, we are spending Christmas with our families. We wish you all a wonderful Christmas & I will catch up with everyone soon!

<3 Bon
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Have a very Merry Christmas and safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home to Arkansas! Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun in arkansas! i know you are having a blast with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful time with your family and Happy 1st Birthday, Jarrett!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see pictures from his 1st birthday! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you guys made it safe and sound! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete