Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving from The Browns!

We had a great Thanksgiving with Jason's family. We ate way to much, but aren't you supposed to on Thanksgiving?!? Jason had to work, so he came after he got off. I'm really missing my family this holiday. I wish we lived closer to them & we could get together with EVERYONE. My dad's family had a family reunion & unfortunately we couldn't go. I couldn't get off work for Christmas AND Thanksgiving.

I just have to say that I have so many things to be thankful for this year. Last year, I was having my baby shower with my twin sister & family over Thanksgiving. Now we are chasing around an almost ONE year old! I'm so thankful to God for blessing me with the gift of being a mother. He is everything to me & the reason I want to achieve things in my life. I would do anything for him. I'm also so thankful for my family & Jason's family. We are both blessed to have wonderful families.

Our family on Thanksgiving 2010:
Me with a stuffed gut!
Jason fixing to dig into the Red Velvet Cheesecake:
Jarrett decided he want to look at all the Black Friday sales ;)
Grammy (Jason's mom) & lil' J:
Grammy & Pops:
I took this picture before we left b/c Jarrett was lookin' so handsome!
We hope every had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Also, please go check out Jarrett's ONE year photo's & our family pictures on Angela Mildon's blog. She took Jarrett's newborn photos & recently took new photos of our family! I think they turned out FABULOUS & if we get enough comments within the next 5 days, we can win a free photo.

Check our photos out HERE. Thankyou!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. AW!!!!!!!!

    Um..you look fabulous!

    Going to look at the pics now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Such a hot momma! Your pictures look great... Jarrett looks so handsome and happy in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad y'all had a great first Thanksgiving with little J!!! You look great Mama!

    And y'alls one year pictures are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, Brown family! I left a comment about the pictures. :) Hope you win a free one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little doll!!! I loved catching up on things with you.

    ReplyDelete