Thursday, November 18, 2010

Buster Brown

Here are a few pictures I've taken of Jarrett in the past couple of days. He is growing so fast & I know he'll be walking before I know it. I'm so jealous b/c my mom, dad & Nannie are all going to see my sister this weekend. NO FAIR! I'll try not to sulk & be sad to much :( 30 more days until I get to go home to Arkansas & see my family!

I got this outfit at the consignment sale a few months back for $4. I think it looks so cute on him:
I tried to take a few pictures of Jarrett tonight using the wrapping paper background. My sister did it on her blog. I had some wrapping paper on hand that almost matched Jarrett's pants perfectly!
Here is Connor in similar PJ's with the wrapping paper background! I like this idea :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awwww...he is too cute!!
    lovin his outfits!

    30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excited for you!

    ReplyDelete