Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Card Signing

Jarrett still hasn't been feeling very well & has been getting up in the middle of the night again. I am so tired between work & taking care of a home & baby. I feel so bad for Jarrett b/c he is so congested & there is little I can do for him. I am putting Vicks baby rub on his chest & feet, running the humidifier & using Johnson & Johnson vapor bath.

This Sunday I am going to a convention for work in Los Angeles. I'm excited b/c I've never been there before, but I will be away for 3 days. The longest I've been away from Jarrett so far. I'm already sad thinking about it. Daddy better send lots of pics & call me 50 times a day!

Anyways, I thought I would post these pics of Jarrett signing a card for his Grammy for Mother's Day. We love you Grammy! Thank you for being such a good mommy to my daddy & a wonderful Grammy to me!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Sorry Jarrett isn't feeling good. Taryn is just getting over that junk. Have you used saline spray and then suction his nose? That helps Taryn some. Cute pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope he feels better soon!!

    i just want to die thinking about being away from taylor-austyn for 3 days..ahhhhhh! i have only left her with the hubs while i take a shower..lol..i'm bad.

    he looks so cute..he's really concentrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. This is the 2nd baby I've seen "signing" a mother's day card. You guys are too funny...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time in LA! We'll all miss seeing pictures of your handsome little Jarrett while you're away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry he isn't feeling well. I know that's got to be hard on you too!! But he still looks adorable!

    Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Jarrett gets to feeling better real soon.
    The pics of him singing the card are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete