Saturday, April 10, 2010

So glad it's the weekend!

I don't know about you, but I had a long week! I'm so glad that it's the weekend. Tonight Jason & I are going to my friend Jen's 40th B-day party. I met Jen through blogging & she came to see Jarrett after he was born. She is one of the sweetest people I know & I'm so glad she included us in her birthday bash. Turning 40 is a big deal! (though, she looks MUCH younger ;)

This morning all we have been doing is watching Sesame Street, washing bottles & eating! Jason also clipped Jarrett's toe nails & I gave him a bath. Boring morning so far, but I love spending time with my little man. And, tonight will be fun!




Hope ya'll are having a good weekend! I'm thinking about dying my hair back blonde. I have a box of blonde hair color from last fall & it is calling my name. "BONNIE...USE ME TO GO BACK BLONDE!" We'll see :)
Photobucket

2 comments: