Monday, September 14, 2009

I can't believe its been a YEAR

I can't believe its been a year since my precious Papa passed away. I still don't think it has hit me that he is gone. I still expect to go home & see him sitting in his chair. Or, being inside their house at the farm & he will walk through the door from working on the farm. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful parents & grandparents. I've always been very close to my Nannie & Papa. I know that if my papa were still around, he would be so happy for me & Becky that we are having babies. He would love these babies so much! As I've said before we are using my papa's name as a middle name for our baby boy. I think he would love that :)

My dear papa, I miss you & I love you so much. I know we will meet again someday in heaven. Until then, I have precious & wonderful memories of you always.

A couple of my favorite pictures of my Papa & Nannie:



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. I know he was a wonderful grandpa to you and Becky. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete