Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Woo-hoo

I'm at the office right now waiting for my sister to arrive. Her plane should've landed by now. I'm sure she will take lots of pics from her visit & we'll post them when we can. I'm so excited she will be here soon!
Tomorrow we will hopefully find out the sex of the baby & I'll let ya'll know. I'm wondering if they will actually be able to tell? If you go by the date of my FIRST ultrasound, I will be 15 weeks, 5 days tomorrow. If you go by my measurements of my LAST ultrasound, I will be 16 weeks, 4 days pregnant. I'm confused on which date to go by? I hope they can measure me again tomorrow & give me a more definite due date? If they can't tell, I might make an appointment on Friday to go to this place:

Miracle in Progress

How early were some of ya'll able to tell?

Mom & Dad should be here by Friday. My mom is bringing some of my nannie's home grown tomatoes & I am just so excited about that. I've been craving her tomatoes, peeled with a little salt on them. Everytime I talk to my wonderful nannie I tell her how much I crave her tomatoes. They are the best tomatoes in the world! I'm sure me & my sister will eat them up!

I'll keep ya'll posted on the trip & the ultrasound!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. i know what you mean, i have two dates also. i just go by lmp cause it is easier and sometimes babies are a little bigger than average. who knows, they show up when they want to...

    and yes, if your little stinker cooperates and they can see the "parts" they will be able to tell. they are developed at this point.

    i am sooooooooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..tomatoes..your talking my cravings now!

    oh..i hope you find out!!!!

    have fun with your sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's hard to determine which date i know. why can't it be easier?

    Also, I am LOVING tomatoes too :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found out the babies sex at 15 weeks 6 days. As long as the ultrasound place you go to has a good machine, you should have no problems finding out. GL can't wait to here what your having.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie--
    I cannot wait to hear what you are having....how super exciting!
    Plus, that's so awesome your sister gets here today, and then your Mom and Dad will be here too...what fun you'll have!
    Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck today! Can't wait to hear the results. I was 18 weeks when I found out, but my friend who is 10 weeks behind me she found out a 15 weeks. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so exciting that you're familiy is coming into town to visit and find out the sex of the baby!

    I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete