Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Prom-ish...sorta


Well, my twin sis posted pics of our prom on her blog. I have a few more pics from dances that I went to my first years of college. The first pic was at a dance & the second one was at sorority luau mixer. It was pretty fun. I never really had a serious boyfriend until my 2nd year of college. So, these guys were just "dates" that I dated a little off & on. These pics were taken in 2000. OKAY!


Here are the rules...
It is MAY-PROM MONTH!
1. Upload your prom picture. If you don't have one, email your mom and have her send it to you.
2. Don't forget to include the year it was taken. Again, don't be shy. The older the better.
3. Grab the "Prom Queen" button on my sidebar and add to your post.
4. Copy and Paste the rules to your blog
5. Tag! I TAG YOU ALL! Bust out those prom pics ya'll!


Photobucket

2 comments: