Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Office Party

Today we had a retirement party for one of our property managers from another property. We all had a good time & got to leave work early! Whoopie! Here are a few pics from the party.



On another note, I can already tell I've gained weight. I put on my jeans today & they were tight! It seems like it would be to soon for this to happen already. I've really gotta start watching what I eat better.
I ordered this DVD from Target & got it in today. Hopefully I'll try it out soon & I'll let ya'll know how it is. The woman in the video is the wife of the guy who plays "Mike Delfino" on Desperate Housewives. I just hope I have the energy to do it! I've been so tired.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You look good! I like that shirt/dress whatever it is! You have too many "Michael Scott" office parties! LOL! Are you the Phylis and Angela party planners too? STREAMERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete