Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend

We didn't do a lot over this past weekend, but we met Jason's Uncle James at a burger place called "Create". It is SO good! Ya'll have to go check out their menu. I don't eat beef, but I had the turkey burger & it was the best I've ever had - EVER. I got garlic mayo on mine & it was so, so good. They also have frozen custard too. We will be going back.


Check out their menu HERE

Then, we went back to our apartment & played a new PS3 game. I played too! It is a lot of fun & sorta like Sim City. It is called "Civilization Revolution" & it's a lot of fun! It is a strategy game & it goes thoughout time. The object is to build your countries & dominate the world, MWAHAHAHA...j/k! Anyways, its fun :)


Well, thats about all we did! Hope you all had a fab weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun & relaxing weekend. That burger place sounds yummy! My friend plays civilization and loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Create sounds so GOOD!! Glad you had a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete