Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Point Value of foods I like

I thought I would post a few things I like to eat while on Weight Watchers & their point values. I'm still learning a lot of things I can & cannot eat. I have such a craving for sweets, so I have found a few things that I can eat that will curb my sweet cravings. I like these:

Kellogg's My Pops "Grab 'N Go" cereal Pack = 1 point
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Crunch Pack - Apple Slices with Grapes (I found these at Wal-mart) = 1 point


Hostess 100 Calorie Packs Twinkie Bites = 2 points
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Jell-O Strawberry Cheesecake Snacks = 3 points
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich = 3 points
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is all I can think of now, but I'll try to think of more stuff later!

I also found THIS LIST of foods & I thought it was good info.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found some stuff for your sweet tooth! Good luck on your diet!

    I have only have a few more weeks to indulge, then it's back to watching my weight again, so I'll be right here with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches!! The Peanut butter/chocolate is my fave!! Thanks for the tips, I will have to try out that cheesecake jello- looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete