Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years 2009

Jason & I didn't do ANYTHING this New Years b/c I was sick all last week & I had to call in Monday & Tuesday. I came back from Christmas with the best gift ever - the flu. I still can't hear out of my right ear b/c of so much sinus pressure. But, now Jason is sick & we both are suffering.
The City of Las Vegas put on a midnight firework display. I could SORTA see the fireworks they had downtown from our apartment balcony. The view wasn't great since they launched them from ground level due to the recent fire at the Monte Carlo. So, I just left the door open & listened to all the riot & watched it LIVE on TV. I took a few pics of what was going on. There were hundreds of thousands of people packed downtown on the strip of Las Vegas. It looked like MADNESS! I'm kinda glad we just stayed in & watched TV.



No comments:

Post a Comment