Monday, December 15, 2008

Moving

Jason & I have been in the process of moving for the past few days. It has been really crazy & busy. We have decided to move into the apartment complex that I am currently working at. I think this will be the best thing for us right now & we get a discounted rent b/c I work here. It is in a pretty good location - right in the middle of everything & not far from the strip. You can see the Las Vegas strip from our balcony. I'll try to take pics when I get everything arranged, but that might be a while!
It has been a really strange day in Las Vegas today. It has been raining all day & at one point, it even turned into snow flurries! Jason stayed home with a cold & I ran to Walgreens over lunch to get him some Nyquil/Dayquil. I hope I don't get sick next. I am flying HOME this weekend for Christmas. I am SO excited! I miss my family so much. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Here & in Arkansas. I am just so thankful to have a family that loves me & supports me no matter what. What a blessing that is?!
Please e-mail me if you want our new address:

BONNIEMBROWN@GMAIL.COM

1 comment: