Monday, August 4, 2008

Please pray for Papa

My papa was diagnosed with cancer last fall & he has been doing pretty well until last week. Last week his leg gave out & he lost feeling in half of his body. They later determined that he had a stroke & right now he is in the VA in Little Rock, Arkansas. I have the best Nannie & Papa EVER...they are such a blessing in my life. I've never imagined that my kids would not get a chance to know my Nannie & Papa. They are both such wonderful, Christian people. I know we can't live forever & God has a plan for all of us, but I know in my heart that my papa can make it through this & spend many more years on this earth with my Nannie & family. Papa - we love you so much & are praying for you EVERY day. You are a wonderful husband, father, "papa" & friend to us all!

James 5:14,15 Is anyone of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned he will be forgiven.


2 comments:

  1. I'll definately keep your Papa and family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about this...keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete