Friday, May 16, 2008

I <3 Sephora

I think my friend Jens is rubbing off on me. Jason & I went to see Iron Man last night (which was an AWESOME movie) & we went shopping around a bit. I got a few things from Sephora. This is what I got:



Clinique - Blended Face Powder and Brush in Transparency 2



Bourjois Eyebrow Mascara in Blonde. My sister told me about this stuff & I tried some of hers when she came down, so I had to get some. It just gives your eyebrows a more fuller look.




Stila Sun - Bronzer




Lancome COLOR DESIGN - Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Smooth Hold(I love Lancome eyeshadow - I have a bunch), but I got it in "Drape - Sheen"



I also got a free mini-sized FREE gift of Stila Convertible Color (its a lipstick and blush-in-one)


I got a few things on my last visit to that I love:

Diorshow Mascara in Black



Too Faced Eyeshadow Base in "Second Base"

No comments:

Post a Comment