Thursday, November 8, 2007

Christmas Tree!

I decided to put up the Christmas Tree! I know it's a little early, but we don't really have a lot of furniture in our house & it gives me something to look at.
In other news, Jason was offered an IT Tech Support position at Boyd Gaming. It is about 9 miles from our house & he is excited to start. Also, Jason's mom just purchased a house in the same neighborhood as ours. We are anxious for her to make it down to Vegas. I'm actually looking forward to her living so close. She loves our dogs & since I have no friends here, it will be nice. Other than that, nothing new in the Brown household lately.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com image host

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! You truly are my sista!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!!! I LOVE Christmas time...I will have mine up before too long!!! How are you?

    ReplyDelete