Saturday, September 1, 2007

Brayden & Abby




I went & saw Kristin & the kids last night. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of me & Kristin together, but I got a few of me with the kid-O's. I'm really going to miss them! Kristin has always been like a sister to me & Becky. We love her & her kids so much. We have known her for 14 years now & this is the first time we are all going to be living in different states.
Anyways, Kristin & I went to eat at a little Italian restaurant & it was REALLY good! Then, we went to see the new house they are building. It gorgeous! Love you Krissy ;)

1 comment:

  1. sorry I messed up their blog...I was seriously working on mine and forgot to switch over to my template...their page is still messed up though...the posts run vertical down the screen for some reason? Love you.....

    ReplyDelete